Diet Beneficial in Hair Fall
- carbohydrates like vegetables, fruits, whole grains and brown rice
- Walnuts which are rich in Biotin, Omega-3, Vitamin E.
- Essential fatty acids from vegetable oils, whole grains, legumes, fresh nuts and oil seeds, spirulina, flaxseed oil and pumpkin seeds.
- Spinach, broccoli, leafy vegetables rich in Iron, beta carotene, Folate, Vitamin C.
- Diet to be avoided in Hair fall
- simple sugars and white flours
Do’s and Don'ts‘
- Supply your daily energy needs through natural and real food whenever possible.
- Don’t drink too much alcohol. Whether it’s wine or beer, alcohol offers only empty calories and no nutritional value. If you’re going to enjoy alcohol, save it for special occasions.
- Excess sugar is linked to a higher risk of obesity, high blood pressure, and inflammation. Packaged and processed foods.