Diet Beneficial for Heart Care
- Lukewarm water with lemon juice and honey, apples, grapes, pears, pineapples, oranges, melons, coconut water, cabbage, carrots, cucumber, beetroot, tomato, onion, and garlic etc.
Diet to be avoided in high blood pressure and heart conditions
- Red meat and cheese, eggs, chips, cookies, avoid adding table salt to your food, beef, pork, sausage, chicken , cream, cheese, egg, butter, ice cream, oil high in saturated fat etc.
Do’s and Don'ts‘
- Maintain a healthy body weight. Lose weight if you are overweight.
- Control daily intake of sugar and salt.
- Follow a moderate exercise daily regimen (at least 30 minutes daily).
- Use low sodium salt.
- Control intake of Alcoholic beverages.