Diet Beneficial for Immunity and Nutrition
- Green gram, vegetables, drink lot of water, lemon juice, fruits, green vegetables, Indian gooseberry, dry fruits, Blueberries and Raspberries, Green teas etc.
Diet to be avoided
- fried food, finely milled wheat flour , Junk food, smoking & alcohol, high fat meal etc .
Do’s and Don'ts‘
- Supply your daily energy needs through natural and real food whenever possible.
- Don’t drink too much alcohol. Whether it’s wine or beer, alcohol offers only empty calories and no nutritional value. If you’re going to enjoy alcohol, save it for special occasions.
- Excess sugar is linked to a higher risk of obesity, high blood pressure, and inflammation. Packaged and processed foods often flood the body with unneeded sugar.