- green gram, vegetables, drink lot of water, lemon juice, fruit, Indian gooseberry etc……..
- cake, chocolates, fried food, cheese, Finely milled wheat flour, Junk & spicy food, smoking & alcohol, egg yolk, high fat meal, etc ……
Do’s and Don'ts‘
- Have a balanced diet. Many physical effects including skin problems, come from having too much or too little of a particular type of food.
- Drink plenty of water to flush out toxins in body, water is essential to maintain nourished, smooth skin.
- Too much of exfoliation, moisturization and frequent touching by dirty hands on facial skin can increase acne/pimples.
- A splash of cold water is more than wake up, it helps to slough away dead skin cells that stick together and makes to look your face dull