Five Herbs and spices that can boost your immunity in winter
Winter is about to come, it is also called as Flu and Cold time. In this season we will see more patients of Flu, Cold and other contagious diseases.
As we all know that prevention is better than cure and the best prevention is to increase our immunity so we can fight from diseases. Ayurveda promotes the natural immunity and not artificial immunity.
Ayurveda starts from our kitchen so we can build our natural immunity from good and balanced diet.
In ayurveda term used for Immunity is Bala. Bala includes Physical, Psychological and spiritual all types of immunity. Bala provides fighting capacity against any disturbance in to these areas.
Below are 5 herbs and spices that can boost the immunity. Advice is to start using them before winter will start:
- Tulsi: Tulsi is also called as “Holy Basil.” It should be taken daily. Following are the effects of Tulsi:
- Reduces stress
- Strengthes immune system
- Helps combat cold and flu symptoms
- Balances metabolism
- Promotes calmness and builds stamina
- Tulsi work as a natural immunity booster, it also boosts anti viral activities in the body.
- Garlic: Garlic contains compounds that help the immune system fight germs.
Studies have shown that garlic reduces the risk of becoming sick in the first place, as well as how long you stay sick.
It can also reduce the severity of symptoms.
To maximize these benefits, it is best to consume raw garlic or aged garlic extract. You can get a benefit from garlic by eating 2-3 garlic cloves per day.
- Ginger: Consuming Ginger daily will keep you healthy. Following are the effects of the ginger:
- Strong antioxidant
- Helps eliminate congestion
- Kills cold viruses
- Helps in fighting against several types of cancers.
- Helps in preventing heart attack
- Lowers blood cholesterol levels
- Eases asthma symptoms
- Good source of multivitamin
- Amla: According to Ayurveda Amala is tridosh Nashak. Modern system of medicines also accepted the uses of Amla in maintaining health. Following are the effects of Amla:
- Immunity Booster
- Good source of Vitamin C
- Reduce the need to use of Bronchodilators
- Anti inflammatory
- Anti Cancerous
- Neem: Neem is natural Anti microbial herb which helps in fighting against Bacterial infections. Following are the effects of thee Neem on body:
- Neem prevents and fights infection with its antibacterial and antiviral properties.
- Apart from building immunity, it helps purify blood
- Supports healthy liver functioning and detoxification
- Rejuvenates and nourishes the skin
- Balances blood sugar levels
- Boost anti-inflammatory response
- Helps in reducing Acne
Baidyanath is serving humanity since last 100 years and a trusted brand among Ayurvedic Doctors and People. Baidyanath is manufacturing products that will help in boosting your immunity. Following are the products that can boost your immunity and helps in fighting against the diseases so there are fewer chances that you get ill in this winter season.
- Chyawanprash: Very popular over the counter medicine that is enriched with Amla. Very helpful in building your internal strength.
- Tulasi Capsules: Very helpful against Seasonal cold and recurrent respiratory infections. This will also build your immunity naturally.
- Neem Tablets: As we all know that Neem is a natural anti bacterial. This preparation can clean skin and internal organs due to its Anti bacterial action.
For more information please consult to our team of doctors.
Consult Now: 18001028384 (Toll Free)