Diet Beneficial in Stress
- Yogurt, bananas, vegetables, wholegrain food, brown rice, beans, turkey chicken, cottage cheese, fresh fish, fruits, baked potato, peanut butter, garlic, spinach.
Food to be avoided
- Fizzy drinks, Junk food, white bread, chips, pastry, cakes, caffeine, alcohol.
Do’s and Donts
- If something is bothering you, or you feel overwhelmed, talk it out.
- If you’re stressed out, go for a walk, listen to relaxing/soothing music, take a drive in the country, or go to a place where you can enjoy some quiet time.
- Control the negative voice in your head-talk to yourself in logical and gentle tone.
- Identify your physiological signs of stress and ways to alleviate it.