Diet Beneficial for Joint and Muscle health -
- Dry ginger, cumin, carom seed, bitter gourd, castor oil, garlic, horse gram, organic cow’s milk, split mung dal soup, cooked leaves of Spinach, Kale, asparagus, and root vegetables.
Diet to be avoided -
- Curd, jaggery, fried food, cheese, Finely milled wheat flour, Junk food, smoking & alcohol, high fat meal, spicy food.
Do’s and Donts
- Quit smoking, study done in Sweden confirmed that smokers are more prone to Rheumatoid arthritis.
- Modest amount of exercise will strengthen your joints, improve range of motion, balance and agility.
- Overusing your joints can lead to serious debility, focus on your posture correction or more friendly way to move the joint.
- Relax and protect your joints by help of assistive devices or mobility aids when necessary.