- Lukewarm water with lemon juice and honey, apples, grapes, pears, pineapples, oranges, melons, coconut water, cabbage, carrots, cucumber, beetroot, tomato, onion, and garlic etc.
- meat and cheese, eggs, chips, cookies, avoid adding table salt to your food, beef, pork, sausage, chicken , cream ,cheese, egg, butter, ice cream, oil high in saturated fat etc.
Do’s and Don’ts
- Let your mouth do the working- chew your food as much as possible before swallowing . Chewing at least twenty times per bite will mix the digestive juice present in your mouth.
- Eat regularly and try not to skip meals-this will prevent overeating due to hunger and prepare the digestive system for regular meals.
- Support for good digestive system:- Use probiotics, Herbal green tea, and bitters to aid in digestion.
- Do not sleep immediately after meals.
- Don’t eat when you are not hungry.
- Don’t drink cold water after meals , according to ayurveda it slows down the digestion.