Aloe vera juice is revered for its health benefits in all ancient civilizations and modern science. Ayurveda recommends its usage in skin problems, hair fall and dandruff, liver disorders, digestive problems, diabetes, joint pain, obesity, constipation, boosts immunity and source of nutrition for complete body as its rich in Vitamins, enzymes, and micro-nutrients.
· Improves liver function, helps to heal fatty liver. The polysaccharides and polyunsaturated phosphatidyl choline present in Aloe vera juice acts as rejuvenator in hepatic cell regeneration useful in treatment of hepatitis, alcoholic liver cirrhosis and jaundice.
· Detoxification; cleanses our system on regular basis from harmful toxins entering in our system due to pollution and exposure to hazardous chemicals.
· Promotes digestion: enhances absorption of nutrients present in food, soothes digestive troubles and eases constipation.
· Contains wealth of nutrients like Vitamin A, C, E, and B12 minerals like Potassium, Zinc and Magnesium.
· Helps to improve blood circulation in body. Reduces fat levels in people having high cholesterol.
· Helps to lower blood sugar levels.
· Helps to alkalize body, hence reduces kidney stones and protects the body from bad effect of acidic food, tea and coffee.
· Useful in ulcers, Irritable bowel syndrome and Crohn’s disease.